Equipment: Water Softener, Dechlorination, Reverse Osmosis Application: Coffee Shops, syrup and condiment manufacturing, Brewery, Distillery, Bottling Plant Description: If you need filtered water to produce food products like beverages, beer, condiments, flavored syrups, or to protect the equipment used in all of those processes you know the importance of water quality. Pure Water systems offers…
How Reverse Osmosis Home Systems Work
A reverse osmosis water system uses several steps to reduce unwanted minerals and other impurities. R/O methods vary but typically involve four functions:
- Pre-filtration: A high-pressure pump pushes water through initial carbon and sediment filters to remove large particles and unpleasant tastes and smells.
- Reverse osmosis: Next, the water moves through semipermeable reverse osmosis filters that remove many smaller contaminants.
- Specialty filtration: Some systems incorporate additional filtration to remove any pollutants not addressed earlier in the process.
- Wastewater drainage and storage: Wastewater drains from the system, leaving your clean water in an R/O tank until you turn on the tap to use it.
The R/O is just one component of the system: pre-treatment, post-treatment, storage tanks and delivery pumps are all vital components, and we don’t take shortcuts. We’ll ensure your water filtration system has every necessary detail to provide a healthy water supply to your home.
Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis Water System for the Whole House
An R/O system filters out large and small contaminant particles to create cleaner and safer water for drinking and cooking. These systems use filters to block large particles like rust and sand, then remove contaminants as small as an atom to keep any potential hazards out of your drinking water.
A reverse osmosis system offers many benefits, including:
- Family safety: When your whole house is protected with this filtration system, you can enjoy peace of mind that your family has safe drinking water.
- Constant drinking water supply: With an R/O system, you turn on the tap and enjoy clean water — there’s no waiting for drinkable water from a water delivery service or a filtered pitcher.
- Contaminant removal: This system removes harmful substances like dissolved solids, lead, mercury, arsenic and bacteria.
- Tastier food and beverages: Everything you make with clean water will taste better, including drinks and meals.
Four Steps for Having Us Install a Whole Home Reverse Osmosis System
If you’re considering installing a whole home reverse osmosis system, here is our consultation process to ensure you receive the best protection for your house:
- Get a complete water analysis from a certified testing lab and submit the report to our engineers at Axeon for a ROSA study.
- Determine what pretreatment equipment is necessary to protect the R/O membranes from clogging.
- Conduct a site survey to determine your water demands and ensure that you have adequate space for a storage tank, electricity, water volume and a healthy septic system.
- Explain to you thoroughly how a whole-home R/O system works and what routine maintenance is necessary.
Why Choose Pure Water Systems of Nevada?
If you’re considering a reverse osmosis system for your home, come to Pure Water Systems of Nevada for personal and professional services. Consider these reasons for choosing us to install your home water filtration system:
- American-made systems: Our water treatment systems are made close to home to provide a quality product that delivers healthy water.
- Experienced staff: We have 30 years of experience installing water systems, so we know how to do it correctly.
- Exceptional customer service: We will clearly explain the R/O system and answer any questions to ensure a result you love.
Contact Us for a Whole-House Reverse Osmosis System
If you have a well water system, a whole-house reverse osmosis system is an ideal solution for removing harmful contaminants to protect you and your family from potential hazards in your water supply. To learn more about the reverse osmosis system, request an equipment quote today.