Verdi, Nevada, is in our water system installation service area. We can provide many water treatment options for Verdi residents, among them:
- Water Filtration Systems – Water filtration systems, throughout Northern Nevada and the Reno / Sparks area, are becoming a “must have” in an era in which people focus on the quality of their water and their health.
- Water Softeners – Water softening is used if you have ‘hard’ water. ‘Hard’ water contains a lot of calcium and magnesium and can damage your pipes, and appliances. Water softeners remove these excess minerals and help extend the life your pipes and appliances.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems – Recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency as an effective means for treating drinking water, reverse osmosis systems process water by using pressure to force the water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane
- Water Purifiers – imagine how good you’ll fee when you and your family are drinking purified water from a whole house water purification system.
- Water Testing Service – we can help Verdi residents with water testing. You need to know, first, what’s in your water before, second, we can work together on a water filtration system for you. We can assist with arsenic testing as well as iron and odor water testing.
- Whole House Water Systems – hard or impure water isn’t a problem just if you drink it. It can be damaging to your appliances, be hard on your hair or skin, or otherwise deteriorate the water quality in your household. We are the #1 company that can provide whole house water system installations in the Verdi area.
Verdi Nevada Water Quality Resources
Here are some helpful resources on water testing and water quality in Verdi, Nevada, as well as general city information.
- Groundwater Basics – learn how water collects and flows to storm drains, streams, rivers, or lakes.
- Flooding Near Verdi NV – pictures and videos of floods near Verdi, NV.
- Nevada Water Resources Association – NWRA is a non-profit professional association whose mission is to provide education, training and networking opportunities.
When Walt Walker was growing up in Verdi, Nevada,in the 1930s, the only warning the town had that a fire had broken out was the sound of a rifle shot piercing the air. For anyone familiar with the town’s history, they’d guess a lot of ammo had been spent through the years. “The old town was destroyed by fire every time you turned around,” says Bruno L. Coli, a resident of Verdi for all of his 80 years. In October 1944, fire destroyed a church, hotel, and saloon. In response, Walker and two friends established a volunteer fire department in 1948. “We put a fire engine together and had a little garage in the middle of town,” says Walker, who was born in Verdi in 1930 and has lived there ever since. It’s that sense of community that longtime Verdi residents hold dear and has kept them here for most or all of their lives. “I have four kids, and they all live here. One of them is already retired here,” Mary Powning says with a laugh. Powning has lived in Verdi for nearly 80 years.