Lake Tahoe, on both the Nevada and, to some extent, the California side, is in our water system installation service area. We can provide many water treatment options for Lake Tahoe residents, among them:
- Water Filtration Systems – Water filtration systems, throughout Northern Nevada and the Reno / Sparks area, are becoming a “must have” in an era in which people focus on the quality of their water and their health.
- Water Softeners – Water softening is used if you have ‘hard’ water. ‘Hard’ water contains a lot of calcium and magnesium and can damage your pipes, and appliances. Water softeners remove these excess minerals and help extend the life your pipes and appliances.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems – Recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency as an effective means for treating drinking water, reverse osmosis systems process water by using pressure to force the water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane
- Water Purifiers – imagine how good you’ll fee when you and your family are drinking purified water from a whole house water purification system.
- Water Testing Service – we can help Lake Tahoe residents with water testing. You need to know, first, what’s in your water before, second, we can work together on a water filtration system for you. We can assist with arsenic testing as well as iron and odor water testing.
- Whole House Water Systems – hard or impure water isn’t a problem just if you drink it. It can be damaging to your appliances, be hard on your hair or skin, or otherwise deteriorate the water quality in your household. We are the #1 company that can provide whole house water system installations in the Lake Tahoe area.
Lake Tahoe Nevada Water Quality Resources
Here are some helpful resources on water testing and water quality in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, as well as general city information.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency -information on Lake Tahoe’s water issues from the EPA.
- United States Department of Agriculture – Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Tahoe from the USDA website.
- Water Education Foundation – World renowned for its crystal clear, azure water, Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe’s historic importance and current significance can be measured and marked in many ways, most of which center on this exceptionally pristine, abundant ecosystem. This rich history is part of what makes Lake Tahoe’s protection and restoration immeasurably important to so many. For local communities, the states of Nevada and California, and for visitors and conservationists from around the globe, Lake Tahoe is more than Jewel of the Sierra—it is a place of legend, beauty and the future of environmentalism. Source: http://www.trpa.org/tahoe-facts/history/
Photo credit: Foter.com