Carson City, Nevada, is in our water system installation service area. We can provide many water treatment options for Carson City residents, among them:
- Water Filtration Systems – Water filtration systems, throughout Northern Nevada and the Reno / Sparks area, are becoming a “must have” in an era in which people focus on the quality of their water and their health.
- Water Softeners – Water softening is used if you have ‘hard’ water. ‘Hard’ water contains a lot of calcium and magnesium and can damage your pipes, and appliances. Water softeners remove these excess minerals and help extend the life your pipes and appliances.
- Reverse Osmosis Systems – Recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency as an effective means for treating drinking water, reverse osmosis systems process water by using pressure to force the water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane
- Water Purifiers – imagine how good you’ll fee when you and your family are drinking purified water from a whole house water purification system.
- Water Testing Service – we can help Carson City residents with water testing. You need to know, first, what’s in your water before, second, we can work together on a water filtration system for you. We can assist with arsenic testing as well as iron and odor water testing.
- Whole House Water Systems – hard or impure water isn’t a problem just if you drink it. It can be damaging to your appliances, be hard on your hair or skin, or otherwise deteriorate the water quality in your household. We are the #1 company that can provide whole house water system installations in the Carson City area.
Carson City Nevada Water Quality Resources
Here are some helpful resources on water testing and water quality in Carson City, Nevada, as well as general city information.
- Water and Sewer Services City of Carson City – use this page for water information, including bill payment and deposit issues.
- City of Carson City, Nevada – home page for the city of Carson City.
- Carson City Library, check out a book and become a good reader.
And here’s a history fact about Carson City. Gold prospectors hit silver in the hills east of Carson City. The Comstock Lode, as it was called, was the largest silver find in world history. Tens of thousands of miners poured into Carson City and Virginia City. In the 1860’s, Carson City was a station on the Pony Express and the Overland mail under both Butterfield and Wells, Fargo and Co. In 1861, true to Curry’s prediction, and largely because of his shrewd maneuvers, Carson City became the capital of the Nevada Territory. Despite its small population and expansive territory (Nevada is the seventh largest state), statehood was inevitable. War was brewing in the east, and Nevada’s wealth, as well as its congressional votes, would prove vital to the Union war effort. Nevada was granted statehood on Oct. 31, 1864. Each year Nevada’s “Battle Born” roots are celebrated in Carson City with the Nevada Day parade.
Photo credit: Foter.com