CLEAN DRINKING WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP.
The UltroWater makes healthy water for your home convenient and affordable. Reduce the contaminants that concern the health of your family while improving the smell, taste and appearance of your tap water.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to help reduce many contaminants including lead, arsenic (pentavalent), copper, cyst (cryptosporidium), fluoride, nitrates, and chromium (trivalent and hexavalent)
- Easy, no mess quick-change cartridges
- Optional faucets to match any kitchen color and decor
Alkaline Remineralizer Cartridge
Makes filtered water alkaline by adding trace amounts of healthy minerals such as calcium, potasium, and magnesium to raise the pH level.
Reverse osmosis (RO) water is necessary in many environments to virtually eliminate contaminants, however water made via reverse osmosis is often low in pH/alkalinity & most medical experts agree that pure water with high pH is beneficial in fighting cancer cells.
Perfect for bar faucets, ice machines, and soda fountains. These inline beverage filters consist of a stainless steel housing and a variety of different filtration to fit your needs. They are great filters for any residential or commercial application.
NEW DRINKING WATER POST FILTERS
We carry a large variety of universal filters that allow us to custom tailor home water purification systems to your water quality. These filters can remove contaminants including: arsenic, flouride, uranium, nitrates, low pH, and many more. We are Reno / Spark’s water system experts, and we can advise on how best to set up a home water purification system, including a home reverse osmosis system (RO system). We service Northern Nevada including cities like Carson City or Dayton or Fernley as well as California towns like Truckee or South Lake Tahoe.
DOESN’T A REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEM REMOVE THE CONTAMINANTS? – in some cases , a reverse osmosis system isn’t enough. To remove all of the trivalent arsenic, you must also install a post arsenic filter as a safeguard to ensure no arsenic is getting into your drinking water.
Give us a call we have filters for almost every system. 775-324-2001
Clack Microline Reverse Osmosis
We installed over 700 reverse osmosis water systems at the NAS Naval Air Station Fallon “Top Gun” base for Arsenic reduction.
The solid plastic manifold eliminates as many as 22 connections and fittings that other cheaper systems have. The proprietary pre and post filters eliminate the need for extra filters, which keeps the operating cost low for the life of the reverse osmosis water system (RO system).
Water filtration systems, throughout Northern Nevada and the Reno / Sparks area, are becoming a “must have” in an era in which people focus on the quality of their water and their health. Whole house water filtration systems, while generally a requirement if you’re pulling well water, are increasingly common in urban areas such as Reno or Sparks for people who want to improve their water quality and want a more eco-friendly option than bottled water or plastic water bottles. We’re the top company doing water filtration system installation in towns as diverse as Carson City and Reno, Dayton and Fallon not to mention Zyphyr Cove or Incline Village on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Here are some options for water filtration systems for your home or business –
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency as an effective means for treating drinking water, reverse osmosis systems process water by using pressure to force the water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane. Usually, RO systems are comprised of a prefilter, a membrane and a postfilter, although some also offer various advanced filtration options. In the RO system, the prefilter removes larger particles from the water before it travels to the membrane. Then, the water is forced through the membrane, leaving behind the impurities that were in the water. Since the process takes time, a small tank stores the purified water until it’s needed. But before the water is dispensed from the dedicated faucet, it runs through a post-filter to remove any remaining tastes or smells. Water produced via reverse osmosis very nearly reaches the purity of distilled water but in a much shorter time and without using any electricity.
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters remove chlorine and unwanted tastes and smells from drinking water, but that’s primarily all they do. Simply put, the water passes through a bed of carbon that adsorbs any chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odors. There are various types of carbon filters available: pitchers, under-the-sink or countertop models, faucet mounts and those found in refrigerator water dispensers. The type that is right for you will depend on your need for water, what you want to remove from your water, the feasibility of installing the filter, the amount of filtered water you need, your desire for convenience and your budget.
Our service area for water filtration systems installation, service, and sales are Reno / Sparks (Northern Nevada) as well as nearby towns such as Dayton & Fernley, as well as Carson City. We also service nearby Northern California towns such as Truckee, Verdi, and South Lake Tahoe. If you’re interested in an estimate on a water filtration system for your home or business, please call us for an estimate.