Clack Microline Reverse Osmosis
We installed over 700 reverse osmosis water systems at the NAS Naval Air Station Fallon “Top Gun” base for Arsenic reduction.
The solid plastic manifold eliminates as many as 22 connections and fittings that other cheaper systems have. The proprietary pre and post filters eliminate the need for extra filters, which keeps the operating cost low for the life of the reverse osmosis water system (RO system).
Linx Drinking Water Systems – The SMARTEST drinking water system ever.
- 90% Less waste water used than conventional reverse osmosis systems.
- Practically UNLIMITED water – the tank fills in minutes for a continuous supply of fresh, great-tasting water.
- The Dial-A-Taste® Control allows the consumer to customize the taste of their drinking water for more or less mineral content. Choose Spring Water, Drinking Water, or Purified Water flavor.
- Operates using programmable software and display indicator lights that provide the consumer with detailed system status.
- Run the line to your ice maker for great-tasting ice cubes.
Linx - How it Works
pH Raising Post Filter
This filter corrects the pH and adds minerals back to the water once it has been purified for the healthiest possible drinking water quality.
- Raises pH for water that better penetrates red blood cells
- Adds 21 trace minerals that are missing from normal diets
- Retrofits easily to any existing water filtration setup
Perfect for bar faucets, ice machines, and soda fountains. These inline beverage filters consist of a stainless steel housing and a variety of different filtration to fit your needs. They are great filters for any residential or commercial application.
NEW DRINKING WATER POST FILTERS
We carry a large variety of universal filters that allow us to custom tailor home water purification systems to your water quality. These filters can remove contaminants including: arsenic, flouride, uranium, nitrates, low pH, and many more. We are Reno / Spark’s water system experts, and we can advise on how best to set up a home water purification system, including a home reverse osmosis system (RO system). We service Northern Nevada including cities like Carson City or Dayton or Fernley as well as California towns like Truckee or South Lake Tahoe.
DOESN’T A REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER SYSTEM REMOVE THE CONTAMINANTS? – in some cases , a reverse osmosis system isn’t enough. To remove all of the trivalent arsenic, you must also install a post arsenic filter as a safeguard to ensure no arsenic is getting into your drinking water.
Give us a call we have filters for almost every system. 775-324-2001
Water filtration systems, throughout Northern Nevada and the Reno / Sparks area, are becoming a “must have” in an era in which people focus on the quality of their water and their health. Whole house water filtration systems, while generally a requirement if you’re pulling well water, are increasingly common in urban areas such as Reno or Sparks for people who want to improve their water quality and want a more eco-friendly option than bottled water or plastic water bottles. We’re the top company doing water filtration system installation in towns as diverse as Carson City and Reno, Dayton and Fallon not to mention Zyphyr Cove or Incline Village on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe. Here are some options for water filtration systems for your home or business –
- Reverse Osmosis Systems: Recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and the Environmental Protection Agency as an effective means for treating drinking water, reverse osmosis systems process water by using pressure to force the water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane. Usually, RO systems are comprised of a prefilter, a membrane and a postfilter, although some also offer various advanced filtration options. In the RO system, the prefilter removes larger particles from the water before it travels to the membrane. Then, the water is forced through the membrane, leaving behind the impurities that were in the water. Since the process takes time, a small tank stores the purified water until it’s needed. But before the water is dispensed from the dedicated faucet, it runs through a post-filter to remove any remaining tastes or smells. Water produced via reverse osmosis very nearly reaches the purity of distilled water but in a much shorter time and without using any electricity.
- Carbon Filters: Carbon filters remove chlorine and unwanted tastes and smells from drinking water, but that’s primarily all they do. Simply put, the water passes through a bed of carbon that adsorbs any chlorine, unpleasant tastes and odors. There are various types of carbon filters available: pitchers, under-the-sink or countertop models, faucet mounts and those found in refrigerator water dispensers. The type that is right for you will depend on your need for water, what you want to remove from your water, the feasibility of installing the filter, the amount of filtered water you need, your desire for convenience and your budget.
Our service area for water filtration systems installation, service, and sales are Reno / Sparks (Northern Nevada) as well as nearby towns such as Dayton & Fernley, as well as Carson City. We also service nearby Northern California towns such as Truckee, Verdi, and South Lake Tahoe. If you’re interested in an estimate on a water filtration system for your home or business, please call us for an estimate.