Highest Rated Water Purification Company in Nevada!
Arsenic occurs naturally in northern Nevada’s high desert climate. In Northern NV, our wells contain the highest arsenic levels in the continental United States. Over 58% of our private wells exceed the danger levels set by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Ensure your home has the protection it needs with help from Pure Water Systems of Nevada, the top-rated local water quality company. We’ll install an arsenic filter for your well water to keep your family and home safe.
Why You Should Care About Arsenic in Water
Arsenic affects your whole body’s health, from your skin to internal organs. Even small amounts can cause damage, and the chemical builds up in the body over time to cause increasingly worsening health issues. Consider these additional reasons to take precautions against arsenic in your water:
- The federal government’s legal limits are not health-protective — the EPA sets the limit based on the cost of treatment versus health effects. Your limit should be lower than the government’s.
- All studies show there is no safe level of arsenic.
- Arsenic is a neurotoxin — we take it very seriously and design redundant whole-home arsenic filtration systems to protect our clients’ health.
- This chemical is a common problem in your area — 58% of wells in northern Nevada exceed the EPA limit of 10 parts per billion (ppb). We even see it as high as 3,000 ppb!
- Arsenic causes cancer, leukemia, gastrointestinal bleeding, depression and pulmonary edema.
How to Remove Arsenic From Your Home
When combating arsenic, you want a treatment option that covers every potential threat to avoid the substance’s severe health effects. Take these steps to set up your safe arsenic filtration system:
- Obtain a laboratory test: Use a professional water testing service to determine whether your water contains arsenic. Arsenic testing by a certified lab is imperative — don’t trust the “in-home” kit.
- Determine chemical concentrations: Discover the types of arsenic that exist in your water and note other contaminants, as these may impact the removal process.
- Consider your home needs: Think about water pressure and flow rates to find a fitting whole-home arsenic system for your water needs.
- Decide where to install your system: Find a location near your well water’s entry point to install your whole-house arsenic filter.
- Install the appropriate system: Use water testing and home needs assessment to find the best water filter for your arsenic concentration. Choose one with multiple filtering stages for maximum safety.
- Test periodically: To ensure your safety, check the arsenic levels every three months to one year.
At Pure Water Systems of Nevada, we follow this in-depth procedure every time to determine each property’s unique water chemistry and demands. After testing, we’ll design a whole-house water filter for arsenic removal to address your needs and keep you and your family safe.
Benefits of Choosing Us
Since 1993, we have been Nevada’s GO TO experts working with homeowners, builders, and government agencies to provide healthy water to residents of northern Nevada. You’ll appreciate our customer-centric service and thorough methods for ensuring your safety. Here are a few other reasons to rely on us to safeguard your Reno home’s water supply against arsenic buildup:
- Unique solutions: We tailor our solutions to provide the best protection for your needs rather than offering the same system to every client.
- Personal consultations: We’ll meet with you, determine your home’s requirements and test your water before recommending or implementing a solution.
- Multiple safeguards: We don’t take chances with your safety. We design redundant systems to remove arsenic from your water supply and leave you with clean, healthy water.
Our company is independently owned and has local roots. We care about our community and know what works best for this region. We will help you stay safe and provide regular testing and service to keep your system working its best.
Protect Your Drinking Water With Arsenic Filtration
Removing YOUR arsenic is our greatest passion!
A whole-house arsenic filter for your well water will remove this dangerous chemical, keeping your water healthy. Take the first step toward protecting your home from arsenic today by requesting a quote on our equipment.